Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Voice...

Finally!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel! Two words : Rae Lynn. I have been contemplating whether or not I wanted to continue to watch The Voice for the past two weeks or so just because Rae Lynn was still in the game. I began questioning whether or not it was rigged. Because let's face it....Jordis was a much better vocalist. It is a show about finding the voice right? I have felt that Rae Lynn was being carried by the simple fact she's cute and was playing off her likeness to Miranda Lambert, and we know Blake was eating that up. I am not saying she doesn't have talent. She does. After her performance last night I was impressed. She isn't exactly my cup of tea, but she can work the stage and I enjoy when she sings instead of that twangy thing she does with her voice. It literally hurt me to listen to her sometimes. I literally have a sore throat after tonights eliminations because I screamed as loud as I could when Blake saved Erin. I didn't think he had it in him, but I could tell the decision was not easy for him. I have gained respect for Blake with his decision tonight. I wonder if he texted Miranda for her opinion before he had to make the decision? I do feel after America didn't save her and after her performance tonight maybe it said something to Blake. It showed she wasn't America's choice and isn't it our show? I think we will see her in the future. I don't think Blake is going to let her go that easily. I think it was the right decision. Weigh in...were you a Rae Lynn fan or no?

                         Farewell Rae Lynn...for now...

<3
Audrey
                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. No,I did not like Rae Lynn. I have been very disappointed in some of the eliminations from the very start of the show. I have to say I am rooting for Jesse Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been very disappointed too ricky. i was shocked at jesse's elimination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about not watching it after they eliminated Jesse, but I decided to keep watching for the other singers I like.

    ReplyDelete