Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

I have always wanted to blog about the things I love, my opinions, etc...but I have always made an excuse for why I didn't just do it. No more excuses! This blog will in no way be grammatically correct (sorry Mrs. Brand) and I will try to steer from any profanity (although in my head, it wont be so clean, hehe). I plan to lay it all out on the table no matter what we are discussing; no holding back!  That is why I decided to name my blog "Oh no she didn't!" I will be honest here and say what I,and perhaps what all of us, are thinking. I am a blessed wife and a mother of two, Alivia who is 5 (going on 21) and Quentin who is 2. I am only 25 years old. I say only now, but on my birthday I had a quarter life crisis and cried for two days straight! I am half-way to 50! Where did life go? And where is it going? I was born and raised in Alabama, where I met my husband, Joshua, and married him March 1. 2008. In February of 2010, after my husband was medically retired from the military, we picked up and moved our little family to Florida in hopes of becoming financially stable. What a ride it has been! I feel like I have aged beyond my years here in Florida. I definitly was not prepared for what life here would be like. Did I mention we were given the opportunity to work in Florida from my family on my dad's side? No? Well, yes, thats how we got here. I am beyond thankful for the chance to better my childrens lives, but I guess I came here looking for more than work. But its seems work is all we found. I have been struggling to get my Real Estate License in order to pull a bigger weight around the house and help out more financially, meanwhile my husband works 3 jobs and we hardly see him. Time with him is beyond precious and I realize everyday how blessed we are to have him. He is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure his family is okay. Ahhh, there is so much more to say about this lil blog and the author (me!!) but way to much to fit in one post. If you visit me again, and again....and again, you will get to know more about me and my ramblings. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon.

<3

Audrey

2 comments:

  1. girl, you had a blog before blogs were cool. xanga4life lol...seems like a lifetime ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa!! youre so right!! i forgot all about that!!!

    ReplyDelete