Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Motivational Monday #2

" Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." Willie Nelson (Born April 30, 1933.)

Happy Monday readers! It's thats time again, Motivational Monday! The above quote is my basis for todays blog. I have learned from experince if you speak good things into existence then you will have a much better day. It took me a while to realize this. I mean, how can just saying " Today will be a good day" actually make it a good day? It seems too simple, but it helps! Most of us dread Mondays so we wake up on Monday and say "Ugh, here we go again." If you wake up expecting it to be a crappy day, chances are it probably will be. But what if you wake up and say " Hello Monday! It's another beautiful day alive!" Think about it. There are 53 (If I counted correctly) Mondays in 2012. So if you are someone who wakes up dreading Monday you are, more or less, wasting 53 days of your life this year! That is almost 2 months that you spent in a foul mood. Unbelievable when you look at it that way. So I want to present you with a challenge! When you wake up each day, get up and say "Today is going to be a great day! I have the ability to make it happen!" Do it everyday, not just Mondays! Also, if at some point during your day something trys to ruin your good mood, stop it! Don't let it, you have control over your mood. Say the quote from Willie Nelson to yourself and move forward. Handle whatever comes your way with a smile! I want to hear how it works out for you! Start now, and even do it next Monday as well, then contact me on my Facebook page and let me know if starting each day with a positive attitude has helped improve the outcome of your day! I look forward to hearing from each of you! I wish you all a great Monday today and know that if you see to it, you can have it! :)

Here is a link to my Facebook so you can all LIKE my page and let me know how this challenge is going for you : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-no-she-didnt/212208255556419

<3

Audrey

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, please put your followers list on the wall and let me know so I can follow back, won't work otherwise :(

    ReplyDelete