Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Motivational Monday #5

Yes...I made it!! Better late than never right?? ;) So I survived my first day at my second job!! I have taken on a part time waitressing job. I have been in customer service all my life, but this is a first. It is definitly a challenge, but once I get the hang of things I think I will enjoy it. I am working with great people! Any tips for a first time waitress? Mull it over and in the mean time here is some motivation for your week!

"Courage and cheerfulness will not only carry you over the rough places in life, but will enable you to bring comfort and help to the weakhearted and will console you in the sad hours." William Oster

"What we say does not matter-only what God says to souls through us." Mother Theresa of Calcutta

"But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for." Paulo Coelho

"Everyday in every way I create my own reality. So what is it that I choose to create today?" Gabriella Goddard

"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless." Jamie Paolinetti

"The only real failure in life is the failure to try." Unknown

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

"You are not broken and you do not need to be fixed." Joshua Estrin

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving." Dale Carnegie

"All my life I have wanted to be somebody. I see now I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

"Always remember to slow down in life; live breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and neve forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart." Unknown

"And above all things, never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning." Isaac Asimov

So as you can see, I have no specific topic for today. There is a lot of change going on around me and I know I am not the only one dealing with it. It's hard when so much is going on in our lives to remember that we are not alone and that we are good enough. And you may be having a rough day, but others around you may be as well and if you can just flash that smile it can brighten anyone's day and remind them of these little things as well.  I am going from working 2 days a week to 5, I am adjusting so bear with me. I plan to be more prepared next week. So although this blog is short and sweet, I hope the quotes were some what inspiring.

I got today's quotes from an app on my Iphone titled 55,000 Amazing Quotes. So if you have access to that app snatch it up! :) I do not represent Iphone or the app. Its just the phone I happen to have. ;)

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment