Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Motivational Monday #8

Let me start of by saying I am sorry the blog is progressing slower than when it started. I'm finding it hard to juggle both jobs, babysitting, and my own home life with my children and husband. I think about my blog and readers daily and always try to jot down any inspiration I find so that I can share with you. It has been a battle with emotions for me here lately because of an incident that happened in my home town. A little 3 year old lost her life to drowning and it really hits home for me because I almost lost my daughter that way as well when she was 3. I have been replaying all those emotions from that day, but this time because I know that they are being felt by this little girl's family. I know the blame that is going through their minds. I just want to hug this girl's mother and not let go. It is a tragic situation. The amazing thing from this is that hundreds of people at this water park held hands and prayed that day. Maybe some of them have never prayed before, but they say that beautiful girl struggling to be revived and kneeled in prayer. There is a prayer group for her and her family on facebook and there are over 5,000 people on there and growing. In her short, almost 4 years, she has touched more people than many of us. God used this beautiful angel in an amazing way. Please take the time to remember this little girl's family in your prayers. They need it tremendously right now and forever.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/425654634141085/

That is the link for little Sarah Golden's facebook page if you would like to join and help lift this family up. Thank you.

Now, where was I..oh yes...motivating you instead of saddening you.

*How to endure suffering*

- Be content to know WHO is in charge. Romans 8:28-30
-Acknowledge that He is with you. Hebrews 13:5
-Pray all the more. 1 Peter 5:6,7
-Know that God sets and knows your limits. 1 Cor 10:13
-Master the anger. James 1:19, 20
-Hope in the Lord. Job 13:15

"Without the burden of afflictions it is impossible to reach the height of grace. The gifts of grace increase as the struggles increase." St. Rose of Lima

"Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." Helen Keller

Now, I am about to be "the pot calling the kettle black" because this is something I need to work on myself, BUT I figure we can work on it together...

"Worry is most often a prideful way of thinking that you have more control over life and it's circumstances than you actually do." June Hunt

"Worry is a choice that displeases God. When you worry, you reveal that you don't trust God to provide all that you need." June Hunt

Worrying takes so much life outta you. I know it is easier said than done to let go of worry....but really, what do we accomplish by worrying? It doesn't solve anything. It just causes us stress and anxiety and none of that is good for us. So try each day to leave yesterdays worries behind. God to sleep with a clear head. Hand it all over to the Lord and start each day fresh.

"God will never assign you an overload." Jo Ann Leavell

"While Christians are not spared suffering, they are promised deliverance from sin and the inner resources through the indwelling Holy Spirit to live a righteous life in Christ." Rhonda Kelley

"He who suffers most has the most to give." Jo Ann Leavell

"When you have clung to Jesus through pain and problems and experienced His amazing grace, you find joy in Him." Jo Ann Leavell

"Living by Faith is not easy, but it is essential. It is the only weapon for adversity that cannot fail." Dorothy Patterson

Well, that's all I got for today! :) I really hope you all are improving your outlook on Mondays. Shoot if I can bounce back from poking myself in the eye with a straight pin then you guys can bounce back too! ;)

God bless!

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment